Friday, November 28, 2008

Pink Friday

We had the brilliant idea to venture out on black Friday to do some shopping in Raleigh. We got some cute things, but I can't say we got any special bargain. Emily happened to get the most clothes, but that always seems to be the case. It was pretty nuts, and it got me wondering... is a little discount really worth the crowds?

We have had the problem the past couple of months of people telling me how cute my little boy is. We aren't talking about a couple of people making the mistake, but about 90% of the people who comment on Emily, and that is a lot. I decided to deck her out in pink today, so there would be no confusion. Today was also her first day to sit in a high chair at dinner. My little girl is getting so big!!!
Emily's hair has started going crazy. It just sticks out everywhere. The following pictures were taken without the flash, so you can see my little poofball better...

No comments: