Saturday, November 1, 2008

Even the Marine Corps couldn't keep them apart...

There is only one other person on this planet who has lived in the same room with Daniel longer than I have. That person is Shaun Miller, Daniel’s roommate for all 4 years of college. I can attest to the fact that it takes a special person to live in the same room as Daniel. Apparently, Daniel wasn’t any tidier with Shaun as he is with me. And to think, they lived in a much smaller space than we even do.

Well, turns out, they just can’t live life without each other. Although they don’t live in the same room anymore, thankfully for me and Rebecca, fate brought them within 4 houses of each other. What are the chances? The picture of Shaun and Rebecca’s new house was taken from our front porch.


And Shaun, you are welcome to resume tidying up after Daniel, as well, now that you are back in the area. I know you have missed this. Welcome to the neighborhood!

No comments: