Wednesday, November 12, 2008

An email conversation with Daniel

My email:

I'm mailing you your dog, so start looking for her in the mail. I only have about two weeks worth of food to send with her, so I hope it doesn't take any longer for her to get there. She can just eat boat food after that.

We came home from our nice trip to Wilmington, and I went to let Roxy out. When I opened up the door I noticed that (brace yourself...) she ripped up all the carpet under the door. There is about a foot long strip that is partly missing with a whole bunch of coarse carpet threads sticking out. You literally can see straight down to the mat the carpet is thread through. I would send you a picture, but I don't want you to reach through the computer and throw her against the wall (*note to readers - Daniel has been known to do this before). I don't even know what to do with her. Honestly. We are obviously going to have to replace the carpet in that room (or at least a strip of it, if you can do that) when we leave. I don't know if it is just really cheap carpet (she has never done this before) or it just became very weak because she has been pulling it up for a while. From what I am guessing, she tried to claw her way out when I close her in there.


Daniel's Response:

My POOR PUPPY DOG!!

She just misses me and doesn’t know how to show it. I hope you weren’t too hard on her. She just needs a few hours of playtime with her dad.




He better not be like this with our children.

No comments: