Friday, November 21, 2008

Photo shoot, take 1

Now that I have my new, fancy camera, I am determined to take Christmas pictures of Emily this year. I learned from my hope for birth announcements to start planning early, not that now would qualify as "early" for getting Christmas cards together. (Future children will have birth announcements and a bedroom already set up -- poor Emily). I started playing around with my camera again so when I get Emily all dressed up, I will have and idea of how to work the thing. I spent about a week reading everything I could on my camera in the beginning and played around with it quite a bit, but nothing was turning out how I wanted, so I gave up. I have been using the automatic feature since then, but I am determined to figure the thing out. Obviously she will be dressed differently and will be in a better setting, but I still think she looks cute. It doesn't take much, though!
This one is by far my favorite...

No comments: