Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love Free Willy

11:31pm. I'm cutting it close! I've got to get in one more post before the night is done. I'm going for "most posts in a two day period" and this will make for number 14. Not to lead you astray, I didn't really write all these posts in two days. I recently moved to Blogger from Wordpress (for various reasons), and decided to re-post my first post. One post turned into two, then three, then four, and before I knew it, they were all added on this blog (it's not like there were a lot). Let's just say, Blogger is so much easier and quicker to use.

Emily is a little under the weather, which has made for a rough day. She is congested and has her first runny nose. I can't imagine being a little baby feeling this way and not being able to do anything about it. She was getting really tired, so we headed to bed. I always breastfeed and cuddle with her as she falls asleep. So I don't lose my mind due to boredom, I watch TV until she is almost out.

Tonight Independence Day was playing. She actually had the nerve to show me that she was more interested in watching the movie than what I had to offer. I don't blame her, though. I'm quite fond of Independence Day, as well. After imdb-ing it tonight, I found two more reasons why I love this movie...

1. The president's daughter is Mae Whitman, who was also in Arrested Development (Ann Veal) and Hope Floats (Bernice Pruitt), but most importantly Arrested Development (Ann Veal).

2. Michael Bacall plays the crazy veteran's son. He also happens to be Jesse's best friend-orphan in Free Willy. You, do, know that Free Willy is my favorite movie, right???

Speaking of Free Willy... my roommate freshman year in college, Holly, once downloaded Free Willy for me. Turns out it was not the Free Willy we were hoping for. Once we realized it was the wrong willy being “freed” we turned it off, but the damage had already been done.

Looks like I will be making it to bed before midnight. I love daylight savings time!

I leave you with a picture of MY orca whale. That is why I got her, you know. Can't you see it?

No comments: