Monday, August 29, 2011

Multitude Mondays - Week Twenty-Two

362. a fun weekend visit with one of Daniel's oldest friends (dating back to birth) and his family

363. a large Sunday family dinner at our house (along with a farewell to Daniel's grandparents who are moving to Florida)

364. getting to visit with an aunt and uncle of Daniel's who came in to help his grandparents move

365. finding amazing recipes on Pinterest that wow

366. stocking our pantry and kitchen with items from Daniel's grandparents (We scored so much, including a lot of olive oil, way too many cans of diced tomatoes, and 200 ziplocs. I still can't figure out how they had room for everything, but we will take whatever they are passing down!)

367. a great last prep meeting before this new year of my mother's group starts... I'm getting so excited!

368. waking up extra early today (I am always amazed at how much I get done when the girls are still sleeping. Today I had a blissful 2 hours before they woke up.)

369. that my activity bags arrived to the party in time (More on this to come. It is such a great idea and I can't wait to share!)

370. a good first week of homeschooling packed with a lot of learning

No comments: