Saturday, March 20, 2010

Our house is getting quieter...

Which might be a good thing sometimes, but I have loved all the action.

My mom went home on Tuesday, Daniel left Wednesday to go back out to the field, and yesterday Aunt Kathryn went home.

We sure are going to miss her!
Now Emily has nobody to play the Wii with.
And Aunt Kathryn has been our photographer while she was here. I now need to make a conscious effort to take pictures of the girls, or we will end up with none.

Thankfully, my mother-in-law flew in Wednesday evening. Emily has been sick (104 fevers!) since we got home from the hospital, so there is no way I could have handled a newborn and a sick child all by myself. She will help me get through this next week without Daniel, and then my father-in-law flies up right before Easter.

Things will get crazy again soon enough!

No comments: