Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's a waiting game... and I'm losing.

We are still here. Quite frustrated, but still here. Daniel is not, though. He is already out in the field training. Yea! This is just working out so perfect... He has called a couple of times, which means he has some cell service at least. It will only be about 4 hours until he can be back at my bedside if I go into labor. I am still debating if I should let him take a shower or not when he gets back. That will be decided when the time comes.

In the meantime, I have been trying everything to get this baby out.... I have walked more than you know, and I have even jogged. I ate a whole pineapple, which really isn't a feat because I usually do that. I have eaten spicy foods, done specific stretching positions and even a few things that shouldn't be mentioned on here. Still no baby.

Emily has been getting quite bored waiting, as well.
She has tried out all of baby items.
She has also spent a lot of time hydrating in preparation for what is about to come.

Maybe some shopping will help things along? We are getting ready to head down to Wilmington, which is an hour away, to have some fun. That could be a very interesting car trip back. If that doesn't help, I have a pregnancy massage planned that supposedly induces labor within 24 hours. I am determined to meet Olivia soon. Can you tell?


No comments: