Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Multitude Mondays - Week Twelve

224. the smell of my daughter
225. that people are praying for me
226. that this pregnancy is almost over (although, it really has been enjoyable)
227. anticipating all the guests who are getting ready to visit
228. frozen meals when I don't feel like cooking (which has been all the time lately)
229. how neat and tidy my daughter has become
230. watching Emily be entertained for an hour with a wipe
231. all the fun we had watching the Olympics
232. that Emily enjoys our daily walks (for a while, she put up a fight)
233. that Roxy continues to heal
234. my new crossword puzzle book (it was suppose to be kept for the hospital, but I couldn't wait)
235. that we live 5 minutes from the hospital this time (it was about a 40 minute drive with Emily)
236. learning that I am not the only one who goes crazy at the end of their pregnancy
237. friends that the Lord has placed in my life

holy experience

No comments: