Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Multitude Mondays - Week Twenty-Four

381. getting to stay home every day and nuzzle on my babes

382. watching Emily's little brain retain more and more information

383. a third little Wetzel growing in my tummy

384. a fun tailgate in Aggieland and taking the girls to see the Aggie band

385. a little cooler weather (sorta)

386. staying busy (This really is a blessing. I have decided I hate the summer. Once we get a pool in our backyard, I will rethink my decision.)

387. the ability to place books on hold at the library (Picking out books at the library is unthinkable with my toddler. Thank you, Lord, for the ability to put books on hold from the security of my own house. Now, I can quickly run in and pick them up without having to worry that Olivia is crawling on a table or ripping a book to shreds.)

388. being able to communicate more and more with Olivia (her vocabulary amazes up daily!)

389. making friends in our homeschooling group

390. all the time the girls have had recently to bond with their daddy

No comments: