Friday, January 29, 2010

Sharing shoes... already

Emily has been obsessed with my shoes these days. If there is a pair lying around the house, you can bet that she is in them walking around in a matter of seconds. Oh, and when she gets in my closet, I think she tries on every pair. I don't wear many heels, being so tall, and all, so she gets really frustrated when the heels don't sit down flat. I always have to take those away from her before she throws her "I am frustrated" temper tantrum.

I can always hear her clanking all around the house as she walks around in her latest find. She makes circles and circles around the living room. Somehow this is fun. Unfortunately, she will never stop long enough for me to take a picture.
And don't shoes always fit better with a pair of boots on first?

No comments: