Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wii Fit

We recently bought the Wii Fit and our whole family has been having fun with it. And when I say "whole family," I literally mean whole family...
One aspect of Wii fit is measuring your balance. It is so funny to see how off my balance is right now. I am generally perfect balanced between my left and right side, but it shows me shifted way to the back. It's the belly. Unfortunately, there is no pregnant-lady setting.

I have had the most fun hula-hooping. I can only do it once or twice a day before all my ab and lower back muscles are killing me. I feel like it is the light way to work out these muscles when there is something the size of a bowling ball residing inside my stomach. And for all those freaking out about me working my abs, it is perfectly fine to do certain ab exercises when you are pregnant.

Emily has been very intrigued, and although we have entered her stats, she is not old enough to really participate in any of the activities. We pull up the box it came in whenever we play with it, though, and she stands on it with a controller and thinks she is playing, as well.


Sorry, Daniel. The picture of me hula-hooping did not make the blog.

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Combat Boots said...

YAY for you finally posting a pregnant picture!! You are so stinkin' cute as a pregnant lady, Liz. And Emily is adorable standing on her box. The pictures of her dressing herself in the previous post are hilarious. When are you due? Good luck with the rest of your pregancy!!