Monday, January 4, 2010

Home for the holidays

I am quite embarrassed. We came back home from Texas with hardly any pictures. I have been really bad about taking pictures recently. My sister-in-law was always taking pictures, so I plan on stealing hers whenever she posts them (sorry Ali). It was a lot easier when Daniel was deployed and I wanted to keep him updated on our life. I just need to get in the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere. Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution. Yes! I am deciding right now...

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
1. have camera with me everywhere I go
2. take at least one picture a day
and, of course
3. lose baby weight (literally)

Here are the few random pictures we do have...

We are lame parents. We only gave our kid one gift. It's not like she really knows the difference, plus, she was spoiled by everyone else. Night-night Emily is her favorite library book, though, so it was a hit.

Mimi gave herself and Emily matching aprons. There is still a little growing that needs to be done, but my mom can't wait for the day they can bake together.

We took another 4 generation picture. We actually took about 20. This was the best one. There was not a single picture with everyone looking at the camera. It happens.

And Emily received her first french braid, compliments of Aunt Ali. Look at all that hair! My daughter never sits still enough for me to even put her hair in a pony tail, although I believe someone was bribing her with chips the whole time.

No comments: