Monday, January 11, 2010

Multitude Mondays - Week Six

135. teaching Emily to put her dirty plate in the dishwasher -- I'm amazed at how much she is capable of these days
136. having our friends back in town
137. getting back into our routine
138. crosswords
139. Daniel going in later on Friday because of expected snow that never came
140. a wonderful weekend with Daniel at home
141. my Bible study starting up again
142. certain influential ladies that I am getting closer to
143. the direction the Lord is leading my family
144. seeing what prayer is accomplishing
145. learning to step back and let God take over -- although I am sometimes horrible at this
146. building lasting friendships through the Marine Corps -- our Greek friend Nick
147. good conversations with friends that last late into the night
148. surviving the cold spell
149. enjoying being back in my own kitchen cooking
150. a friend getting pregnant after years of struggling
151. my own fertility
152. getting a slew of kitchen staples from a friend who is deploying
153. lunch with friends

holy experience

No comments: