Monday, December 7, 2009

Multitude Mondays - Week Two

holy experience

I have so much to be thankful for, as always. I have a journal out on our kitchen counter so I can write down things as they come to mind. It will also be something nice to look back on when I am done with all of this. I will never be done thanking the Lord, but you get what I mean. I was only going to list blessings 21-40 on here because I am nervous that, although it is easy to come up with stuff right now, it will get more difficult when I am around, say, blessing 678. But, these are suppose to be my blessings for week 2, so I guess I will list them all. It will only make me search out more blessings in the future.

21. Cool weather that makes lugging around a little one when pregnant not so horrible.
22. Healthy pregnancies.
23. How happy Emily's pink boots make her.
24. Lazy days when you get to stay in your pajamas.
25. Our comfy new couch that I sink into when I dip into the Word.
26. The amount of sunlight that comes in our house when all the blinds are open.
27. My family's health.
28. Being able to skype with family across the country.
29. Our new laptop computer.
30. Christmas music and Christmas movies.
31. Getting to wear sweatshirts again, even if I am sweating by noon.
32. Pregnancy hormones that make this freezing house slightly more tolerable.
33. How much Emily loves going to the grocery store.
34. The ministry of motherhood.
35. Books that make Emily shake with excitement.
36. Chubby crayons for little hands.
37. Internet access in foreign countries.
38. Hot apple cider.
39. Watching Emily hang her first ornament.
40. Spiritual readings.
41. For the Lord convicting me in so many areas of my life lately.
42. Getting to chat online with Daniel.
43. Neighborhood coffees.
44. Playgrounds and how many there are in our area. (4 within a mile of us. 3 are within a 1/4 of a mile.)
45. A little one singing along to her songs from the backseat.
46. Sitting on the couch while Emily and I each read our own books.
47. Emily running and throwing her arms around me.
48. Watching Emily and Roxy playing and hearing deep belly laughs.
49. A warm, cozy house when it is cold outside. (I love my heater!)
50. Pictures drawn by the talented Emily Grace.
51. Emily moving to the big table to share meals with us.
52. How incredible Daniel is with Emily.
53. How much Sunday refreshes my soul.
54. That Emily can play at the daycare/nursery without any tears now.
55. Learning from women with older children.
56. That Emily is not a "runner..." yet.
57. Nap time when I need to get some things done.
58. Nap time when I need to sleep, as well.

1 comment:

Michael DeSa said...

Okay, how did/do you chat with your husband when he's gone? Mike doesn't have access to any chat type things on the ship :/ Also, where is the coffee on Thursday??? :)