Sunday, April 12, 2009

What an Egg-cellent Easter!

Emily woke up this morning to an Easter basket of goodies sent to us by Mimi. Emily was obviously excited about receiving such a cool gift.
My favorite part was the package of headbands. They will come in handy when Emily works out. The last thing you want when trying to shed those extra pounds is hair in the face.
Unfortunately, Emily Grace didn't think they were as cool as I did.
Then it was time to get ready for chuch. I have been waiting FOREVER to put her in this dress. I think I bought it back in September.
Then of course, Emily did what you are suppose to a nice dress... clean the floor.
When we arrived back from church, this little guy was waiting on our porch...
Roxy couldn't figure out what is was, though.
Then we took some family Easter pictures.
Then one with Mommy.
Then Emily decided to pull everything out of her diaper bag. I don't know where she got it from, but she has recently started posing for pictures this way. She throws her head back, thinking she is so cute.

The exciting thing about today is... it's not ever over! Our friends are coming over later for an Easter celebration. Like I said, today is one egg-cellent day.


I know I'm lame.

No comments: