Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm bad about following through with stuff

21 days? Whose idea was that? It was a bad idea, if you ask me.

Well, maybe it was a good idea. It just didn't work this time, but I will try it again soon. Maybe after this weekend? And, I actually think you have to do something for more that 21 days to make it a habit. Maybe it is 28? This will be a long 28 days (starting Monday, that is.) I have a lot to write about, though...

The in-laws trip to the Ferry (that is what us locals call this village we live in)

The night the Wetzel's watched Emily (the baby), so Daniel and I could go out and pretend we were in college again and hang out with Emily (the cousin)

Remembering what it felt like after a night of going out in college

Breaking out my new sewing machine and sewing my first toddler dress with LOTS of assistance from Mrs. Wetzel

Emily refusing to eat baby food and now only wanting big girl food

Our new car

Our trip to Myrtle Beach for an H-1 reunion



And that was all since last Friday. I'm sure you can see why I haven't posted the past couple of days.

No comments: