Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Multitude Mondays - Week Fifteen

266. Books that renew me, especially motherhood books
267. Coming to the realization that I can't think I can control things with kids in my life
268. Understanding that a perfect house may not be in the best interest of my family right now
269. How my past experiences have shaped me
270. A simple morning of getting things done around the house while a cousin plays with the girls
271. Being in a bigger house
272. Starting up my new journal. It's so pretty!
273. Daniel's love for dressing up in costume
274. Cooler weather after Houston's horrible heat
275. Kindle for Mac (see blessing #266)
276. Moms groups that get your connected
277. Getting in free at the zoo (thanks military id that has yet to expire!)
278. Tahoe dying in driveway (versus somewhere in town)
279. our dear friend Chris Berg who is full of wisdom
280. Christian music and how it nourishes my soul
281. blog hopping which led to a great needed resource
282. deer meat being processed
283. that Daniel can provide for our family more than monetarily
284. How accessible our Macbook is
285. The Ministry of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson
286. Not having to wake up for Black Friday unlike last year
287. the peace that comes with being on top of Christmas shopping
288. finding the perfect play kitchen for the girls
289. hearing Cathy Garcia-Pratts speak -- mother of 10 boys ranging from 35 to 17

So close to posting on a Monday!

No comments: