Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Mother Heaven

I met a wonderful mom when we first moved to Houston whose husband is currently deployed to Afghanistan. They moved back from overseas and he deployed immediately, so she was going to spend the deployment in Houston with in-laws. It was so wonderful to have someone here to wean myself off of military life. Unfortunately, a house opened up recently for her and her girls in Ft. Hood WAY earlier than expected, so she is in the process of moving in. (Chalk that up to one more military friend lost...) Anyways, she introduced me to Memorial City Mall's indoor playground. It is AMAZING! Who wouldn't love to go to a mall and play? Talk about the perfect option when I need some retail therapy and the girls need to blow off some energy. My girls could have spent all day there! Olivia even loved it, and being indoor, it was baby friendly (as in no wood chips to swallow).

No comments: