Saturday, January 24, 2015

Gratitude Journal - Day 6

January 24   A gift found in someone you love. 

Our little Olivia is a delight to be around. She has a great smile, a great laugh, and is full of energy. This energy is often a point of contention, though. Being the almost 5 year old that she is, she does not quite know how to control it. She is always bumping into people, or walls, just because she is such a fast-paced little girl. She often gets in trouble and is told to calm down constantly. I know this is a beautiful blessing that the Lord has given her, though. We work hard to cultivate this energy and passion for life, so hopefully one day, she can use it to her benefit.  

I also love this picture because of the smoothie sitting on the table. It is so fitting for this prompt. She has the best eating habits of all my kids, and I love to see what she chooses to put in her body. Her favorite snacks are carrots, almonds, and smoothies packed full of kale. I definitely cannot say the same for my other kids.  

No comments: