Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4: Sweet Baby James

Oh, sweet baby James.  How I love this boy!  Every day I stare at him in awe because I truly didn't think we would ever have any boys.  I prayed for this little boy for over two years and, sure enough, the Lord gave me what I asked.  10+ months in, and I still can't believe he is actually mine!  He has been such a blessing to this family and I cannot wait to see him become a stronger part of it.  And he definitely has a sweet spot for his mommy -- he loves my kisses and just resting his head against me.  I am very much enjoying having a little cuddler.  Plus, it is nice to bring in some cars and dinosaurs and lots of the color blue.


I need to start praying diligently, again, for a brother!

1 comment:

JJB said...

James is precious... thank you for sharing the way God answered your specific prayer. God revealed to me His faithfulness when I began asking for specific things associated with motherhood- and He answered in ways that were so evident and clear. I am a slow learner and it seems so simple, but He does care and He does want us to pray for the desires of our hearts. I love this and I love your family...