Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness

First, I had this brilliant idea.

When I got sick of taking pictures of food with a new baby squealing in the background, I started this current blog, which began as a way to keep our family up-to-date on our adventures in North Carolina.

Then remember when this turned into a homeschooling blog for about 4 weeks?  Ha!  I soon realized I was missing out on enjoying the adventure that is homeschooling because I was trying to snap pictures of everything we did.

Well, the new latest and greatest consists of me trying my hand at photography.  Now, I am just starting out and there is a lot of room for growth, but I am excited to see where this goes.

I know the best way to grow is to play, play, play.  Although I am a day late, I wanted to jump in on 30 Days of Thankfulness series that is floating around on the Internet.

Day 2 - I am thankful for the privilege of being my children's teacher.


After church the other day, Emily informed me that she didn't like learning at church.  After inquiring as to why, she said, "Because I like learning more at home."

No comments: