Monday, January 19, 2009

We're Back!!!

We made it home safely, and everyone is doing great (including Roxy)!

I have had some computer problems with our laptop, so I had to pull out my big desktop that was in the pantry and hook it up to the internet. It took a while, but we are finally back online, and I promise the blog posts will resume. We have so many pictures and videos to share, but I must get to bed now. Tomorrow is a big day for us... SNOW! Or so the weatherman says. School and work up at the base is already cancelled. The night before! Can you believe that? It is suppose to snow for 2 days and it is suppose to be "accumulated snow". I only wish Daniel was here, because has been dying to see Roxy in the snow. Maybe I can get him on the webcam tomorrow and we can take it outside with us. Ooooh... that is a good idea!

Talk to you all soon!


No comments: