Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas break review

I'm back!
Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER! This has been the busiest trip back to Texas. I can't believe all we have done in the past couple of weeks. We have probably seen, at least, 200 people. No joke. Sad thing is, I was hoping to see even more people, but there just isn't time. I think Emily will be glad to get back to North Carolina, have some alone time, and get back on a proper schedule. Unfortunately, we didn't take many pictures, but I will share what we have...
We spent Christmas Eve with the Wetzel Clan and Christmas day with my family in Beaumont.
This is only have of the group from Christmas Eve.


Emily got to spend a lot of time playing with her Kenny cousins.

We got to see Aunt Ali pregnant and Emily found the perfect place to sit.
Cousin Maddie is welcome to sit on Emily whenever she wants in the future.


Emily got a lot of wonderful Christmas presents.


Roxy found her long, lost, yellow alien squeaky toy.
We made lots of new friends. This is Isabel, who was born the day after Emily.
We got to meet cousin Caleb.
We also got to meet Audrey Rose. Her father, Austin, is one of our oldest family friends.
We also got to see the Coldewey family.

No comments: