Monday, January 10, 2011

Multitude Mondays - Week Sixteen

I am slowly feeling like I am getting on top of things around here. You should see my organizational binder. It's a little crazy, but when I am organized, life seems to run smoother, you know. So much to share, including Emily's first day at Mother's Day Out. I will tell more about that later, but she couldn't have had a more wonderful time. They said she is a natural, which is not surprising because I loved school (and still do... I wish I could be a professional student) more than most people.

Multitude Mondays on an actual Monday? CRAZY!

290. how festive the house feels with Christmas decorations (which are now down, but where up when I noted this)
291. a plus to Daniel working nights - catching up on quiet time/things around the house
292. seeing a Camp Lejeune friend in Houston -- it warmed my soul
293. our Christmas tree
294. first year putting lights outside the house
295. getting in the habit of waking up early (this has been on ongoing battle since I wrote this blessing a month ago... prayers)
296. lunch with good friends
297. heaters (a new heater, as a matter of fact, that the old homeowner purchased for us!)
298. seeing Christmas presents under our tree (a first, since we have always spent Christmas in Texas while living in NC)
299. watching Emily cultivate friendships with other little kids
300. Emily wrapping her body around mine as she crawls in bed
301. Hearing, "Thank you, Mommy" without prompting
302. getting our dream house for this stage in life
303. seeing how much Olivia loves Emily
304. eating leftovers -- one less things for me to do
305. co-coloring with Emily (a common request of hers)
306. being close to cousins -- Emily going to their Nutcracker performance




No comments: