Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!

This is our first time to celebrate an anniversary together -- how exciting!!! Last year, Daniel deployed one week before our anniversary. He missed our anniversary, my birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and his birthday. We thought he would at least be home for Emily's birthday, but he missed that, as well. That is one full year of missing absolutely everything there is to celebrate in this family. You have to feel a little bad, but I guess that is the military for you. I really have grown to expect no different. I know... it's sad.

Since we get to be together this year, we are going all out. We are driving to Wilmington for a day of walking around, window shopping, and a haircut for the little one.

Yeah, we are one wild bunch.

1 comment:

Michael DeSa said...

Hey! Sorry I forgot that today was coffee day! But I had wisdom teeth surgery the other day and I still feel like poo so it worked out. Where is it next week? Hope you and your little Emily are doing well!
-Katie DeSa