Monday, August 31, 2009

That's why we got married


I was talking to a friend today and she was telling me how exciting this week is for her and her husband. They found out today that their second child will be a girl -- a wonderful addition to their little boy, who is around Emily's age. Then, she went on to say that tomorrow they will celebrate their second wedding anniversary. She then asked what Daniel and I were doing for our wedding anniversary.


I completely forgot that we got married the same day.


Which means, I completely forgot that our second wedding anniversary is tomorrow.


Only good thing is, my husband was blind to this fact, as well.


And that is why I married him.


We think alike.

2 comments:

JJB said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Ali said...

lol. Liz, Mike and I forgot ours too this year. He was out of town and my mom was visiting...we didn't remember until my Grandma Fran sent us a "Happy Anniversary" email. haha Happy Ann. to you both!