Friday, May 1, 2009

Myrtle Beach (the boring pictures)

We are a little sick in this house, so things are running slow around here, including my blogging. Emily and I caught whatever Rebecca Miller brought with her to Myrtle Beach last weekend. We traced the virus back to the Marine Corps, so that is where our blame lies.

The following are some boring pictures from Myrtle Beach. I say "boring" because the beach is where all the fun was had, and I refused to lug my huge camera out there. Rebecca got some good shots of us playing in the water, so I will get the pictures from her this weekend and post them for all to enjoy. In the meantime...

I still am having a difficult time accepting that she has grown up and is now eating big-girl food.
Of course, Roxy does not have a difficult time accepting this.
Emily also enjoys playing with Stanley -- sometimes.
Stanley was getting very interested in Emily's aquarium
And then got his head stuck in it.
Emily also spent a lot of time cleaning the tile floor for us. I had to deep clean all of her clothes when we got back.
How big is Emily? Soooo big!


And we got to spend a lot of time hanging out with Uncle Chris, Emily's godfather.

No comments: