Saturday, March 14, 2009

My brain isn't working

I was doing so well last year, and then January 1st hit and I have been a horrible blogger. I have many things I could blame, but there are really no excuses for the past couple of months. I would say that I promise to get better starting now, but my brain decided to shut off tonight when I received an official email telling me the time Daniel would be reuniting with his daughter. Yeah, yeah, he gets to see his wife, too, but once you have kids, that is all that seems to matter. Maybe it is the fact that he left an infant behind and is coming home to a little girl?

So now my brain is mush, and it will continue to stay that way until this deployment is behind us and we are counting down until the next. Oh, the vicious cycle! I am telling yall up front... don't expect any posts for, say, around 10 days. I'm not saying anything is happening then, but I have a funny inkling that I will have A LOT to post about.

In the meantime, check out our dropshots page because I just uploaded a ton of new pictures.

http://www.dropshots.com/thewetzels

No comments: